I'm in love with my coffee maker. We've been together for many years now, but the passion is still strong. And how could it not be? I give it less than 2 minutes of attention at night, and it makes for me fresh, hot, delicious java before I even make it into the kitchen each morning. If it could bring it to me in bed on my days off, I might just marry it. (kidding...I'm not one of *those* people!)
No more watching news, especially political discussion news programs, before bed at night. I do not need all of those people in my head in the dark!
WHAT is with the "hook-up" followers on Twitter? Does anyone really think these are real hot-babes that are going to make all their dreams come true? It's not my deal to judge, I suppose, but eww...could you do me the favor of not following me? You're making the place smell bad.
Per our weather man this morning: "Day #52. Today we tie 1954 for 3rd place. Highs of 106 today...107 Friday, 105 Sat, 103 Sun, Mon & Tue. If we're lucky...only 100 Wed!"
If this isn't Hell, we're definitely the neighbor next door!
Per the Dalai Lama: "Moral ethics are the basis of world peace." *sigh* That's why world peace has become a fairy tale.
No comments:
Post a Comment